At the Netherland Plaza, romance has flourished for generations. Since 1931, this historic Cincinnati wedding landmark has been home to three breathtaking ballrooms. The Hall of Mirrors, Continental and Pavillion Ballrooms lend charm, character and style that no other venue in the Midwest can replicate.
From your first call to your final dance, our team of wedding professionals are committed to helping you host the wedding of your dreams. Our tenured staff is here to serve you and your guests. We encourage you to be a guest at this event of a lifetime, as we produce a flawless event for you, your family and friends.
In addition to breathtaking French art deco décor, Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza features:
• Three grand ballrooms which can be used for all of your wedding traditions, ceremonies and celebrations
• 561 updated guestrooms (for your out-of-town guests)
• Hospitality parlors to be used by the bridal party while getting ready and entertaining
• The Bar at Palm Court for festive libations
• Hotel valet parking and self parking options at Mabley Place Garage, connected to the hotel
Trusted Local Wedding Professionals
After choosing the Netherland Plaza, our wedding experts will assist you in finding the right partners for your wedding ceremony coordination, flowers, photography, wedding cake and entertainment. We help you assemble the A-List team to ensure a perfect wedding.
Food and Beverage
In an effort to uphold the most important multicultural traditions, we allow preferred caterers to come into our hotel and provide Indian and Pakistani food for your wedding events. The Hilton must provide and serve all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.